Wednesday, November 19, 2008

STC ventures meeting...

Hi crew,
its that time again where our honour, integrity, resilience and humility are called to serve. "Be prepared" for those going PLTC this Thursday.

For STC ventures, please meet me at 1330hrs, Tampines Mart MacDonald's this Thursday (21/11/2008).

The ventures are:
  1. Weasel (Sub-camp 1, Six 4)
  2. Iwa (Sub-camp 1, Six 6)
  3. Tamarin (Sub-camp 2, Six 10)
  4. Yu Heng (Sub-camp 2, Six 12)
  5. Cricket (no six yet, back up)
  6. Aaron (no six yet, back up)
  7. Marcus Tan (Oneida, Sec 1 scout) (Sub-camp 1, Six 2)
The agenda is planning for the 1st day activities;
  • Tent pitching (Tamarin & Marcus)
  • Basic Orienteering (every Six IC)
  • Ice breaker games (?)
  • Night walk (Weasel & Iwa)
  • Camp rules (Ferrret)
  • Objectives setting (Sub-camp chiefs & Six ICs)

So far that's for now. The other programs will be under the Camp Chief Amin when he joins us on Friday evening when he booked out from camp. I'm just covering for him. I have my Principal's Dinner for her retirement on Friday evening and I have to attend my son's shaving at the Tampines mosque on Saturday's morning. I'll you guys somewhat later then...hehehe

No comments: