Thursday, July 3, 2008

Donation DraW...

Hey all,

Please think about this event for a moment...when you were a scout, some of your collected money goes to ventures' activities (mainly ferry fair for initiation $$$)...its not fair but for the troop.


Now that our crew is bigger, isn't it better if each one of us at least sell a minimum of 1 booklet (which is S$10) to do our part. I mean it doesn't take much time to sell a booklet. There are 15 of you, we should at least make S$150. Plus mine, it may reach to S$300 or more as I 've already sold 13 booklets (AND its not my own money okAY). I have not started to buy yet.


It's also for the FCS which we had SILVER for last year. Your combined efforts will enable you to wear another badge for decoration! More sense of achievements, who doesn't want?


Next, can I have your support if the Archery be placed on 26th July (Sat)? Is it close to exams? It can be directed as an activity trigger for your exams as I've done it with the instructor on P6 PSLE pupils. If not, would you prefer after exams? If ok, then it will be held on the Saturday at Siglap.

What say you all?

No comments: