Saturday, June 14, 2008

DPC 08 Open House & Campfire

Hi all,

Attendance is important as said by Azhari.

Date: 15 June 2008
Time: 6pm (you can leave by 8pm if you need to go)
Venue: East Spring Secondary School (Tampines St 34)
Attire: Full Scout Uniform

Note: I (RF) understand that some of you aren't coming for venturing due to O & N levels. But I think this event like campfires are minimal. The only effort needed is to wear the uniform & show your support for the crew / troop.

I believe the crew would be able to be smart & play your part as good sons, students to your teachers & also able to score points for your FCS in any little part that you can contribute.

Remember, parents & studies always first...then crew (NOT others :))

BUT I would understand if you are not able to come. I would appreciate if you could inform me personally. Arigato-gozaimas :)


Added by RF

No comments: