Tuesday, February 12, 2008

service@GMS(P)

Hoi guys,

remember to select 5 station games (I like 1 of the D-camp games where they have to pour water into a cup)...remember the games must be for CCA leadership training!

1) The pupils are leaders of their CCAs & the age group range from 10 yrs old to 12 yrs old.

2) Some of them maybe last year's leaders so I hope not to repeat ALL the games.

3) Look at the pics of last year's games. You may ask Panda or Wombat.

If I can recall,

a) we played minesweeper (that's fun),

b) river crossing with chairs,

c) a pail of water endurance game,


d) memory game (Kim's game),

e) get the pail out of the poison river using a given rope.

My apologies for not knowing the names!!!
So meet me at my school at 830am sharp at the front gate in full u or else no enrey & no FOOD! We'll be doing the stations in the canteen this year. I try to get the number of pupils...should be around 25 to 30 pupils. We should have 1 hour plus to finish 5 stations so we can go home by 1pm. Then I need to be off to my Chingay paprade!!!


Oh yah, I need a representative for this Saturday's District Venture meeting at Greenview. Any senior crew want to go? I need at least 1 or maybe 2 lah. If Heron can't go, then I really need the crew representative. Kookabura & Grumbling Squirrel will host the meeting.


I'll call you guys about tomorrow's meeting, maybe I skip my night swim. I have a course in school til 5pm.

And take consent forms from Mr Ralph for goodness sake! Be responsible ventures can or not!

Yours in venturing,
Roving Ferret

No comments: